Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tray 1 - Day 3

I wonder if I should really call this day three, since yesterday was really my first *full* day.


Last night before bed, I realized I was fairy sore so I popped a couple Tylenol and that turned out to solve the problem. I think I did pretty well on having them in for most of the day yesterday, they were probably out a total of 2.5+ hours.


I didn't wake up in much pain and I did my routine much the same as yesterday. I'm still pushing meals until I'm too hungry to wait anymore, which I don't like doing. I've heard from many people that they lose weight on these things, so that could be a happy perk for some people. Me and my energy level though are not thrilled by this.


I'm already better at taking the trays on and off, but there are still a few times, where they just wont budge and then it hurts when they finally do. I have noticed that when I've taken them out today that the teeth feel a bit loose - which is probably a good thing. Weird feeling though.

My dentist called to check on me and make sure I'm not in too much pain - so nice. I really think they thought I was going to be dying. It's not too bad though really. Having them in isn't quite as horrible as it was yesterday. I still talk funny, but I'm getting used to them. You know how if you bite your cheek that sore spot feels huuuge and annoying? It's like that only times 45. Aaah well. It'll get better.


No comments:

Post a Comment