Monday, July 5, 2010

Tray 1 - Day 8

While the tooth tightness and talking are getting better and I'm getting used to the trays in general...the corners of my mouth are so cracked and painful, that I'm still unhappy with these. Bah! For the last two days, I've had one side cracked and painful, but had been keeping it pretty moist with Carmex and by yesterday it was feeling much better. Then after sleeping and whatever the heck happens during sleeping with these things in, I woke up with that side re-irritated and the other side now cracked. It's so painful. Every time I brush my teeth, which is A LOT, both sides sting...and flossing, which again is A LOT requires me to open my mouth wide...not to mention eat, talking, breathing, everything. I look extra disgusting now. AWE-SOME. Not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment